1. Typical characteristics
Lightweight and portable: small in size and light in weight, supporting scrolling or portability, easy to carry and quick deployment.
Easy to operate: After connecting and powering on, there is no need to operate the drone during takeoff and landing, just focus on flight operations.
Multi functional: comprehensive input and output protection function (self recovery), operation and fault record storage, support for wired communication and mobile display and control.
Automatic retraction and retraction: It can adaptively adjust and automatically release, reel in, and lay cables based on the lift, speed, and other states of the drone, without human intervention.
Constant voltage regulation: The onboard power supply has a wide range of input and constant voltage regulation output, and the equipped backup battery capacity can meet the safe landing time of the drone.
2. Adaptive drone
Used in conjunction with corresponding drones to form a tethered drone system
Support flight altitude: 120-200m (tethered cable 220m, reserved safety length)
Support takeoff weight: 30~55kg (drone power efficiency varies, parameters are for reference only)
3. Air module (onboard power supply)
1) Input voltage: Input within a wide range of 580-810Vdc, constant voltage output;
2) Output voltage: 50 ± 0.5Vdc, supporting customized output voltage;
3) Output power: 12000W (rated long-term output), 15000W (peak value ≤ 30s);
4) Protection function
a. Input overvoltage and undervoltage protection: shutdown protection, fault elimination and self recovery;
b. Output overcurrent protection: constant current step-down protection, fault elimination and self recovery;
c. Output short circuit protection: output current limiting operation, fault elimination and self recovery;
d. Output overtemperature protection: the shell temperature is 95 ± 2.5 ℃, and it is turned off and self recovered after cooling;
e. Output overvoltage protection: automatically shut down and lock, restart and restore power;
5) Communication function: CAN communication, reporting voltage, current, temperature and other data and status;
6) Installation method: reserve installation ears and fix them with screws;
7) Heat dissipation method: built-in fan for active heat dissipation, reserved air duct for forced air cooling;
8) Interface: Input XT60, output XT90, or wire shedding, support interface customization;
9) Size: 295*254*71 ± 0.5mm (excluding installation ears and interfaces);
10) Weight: 4.5 ± 0.1kg (excluding external connectors and wires);
4. Tether cable
1) Material: Multi stranded silver plated copper wire, composite fluoroplastic insulation layer, tightly wrapped fiber optic unit, high-temperature resistant copolymer sheath, high modulus tensile aviation grade fiber woven layer;
2) Working current: 15-20A;
3) DC resistance: 2.5 ± 0.2 Ω, 100m loop @ 20 ℃,
4) Tensile strength: ≥ 150kg, resistant to repeated retraction and release times ≥ 1000 times;
5) Insulation strength: ≥ 3000Vdc, no breakdown for 1 minute;
6) Cable length: 220 ± 2m (supports customized cable lengths of 160~330m);
7) Fiber optic communication: Standard configuration does not include optical fibers, and 1-2 optical fibers are optional;
8) Outer diameter: 4.5 ± 0.2mm;
9) Weight: 29 ± 0.5g/m.
5. Ground module (tethering box)
1) Input voltage: 260~530Vac (3-phase, indoor power/generator).
2) Output voltage: 400~750Vdc adjustable, factory default 750Vdc;
3) Output power: 20000W;
4) Protection function:
A. Input over-voltage and under-voltage protection: turn-off protection, fault elimination and self-recovery;
B. Output overcurrent protection: constant current step-down protection, fault elimination and self-recovery;
C. Output short circuit protection: output current limiting operation, fault elimination and self-recovery;
D. Output over-temperature protection: the shell temperature is 95 ± 2.5 ℃, and when after the cooling it is self-recovery;
E. Output overvoltage protection: automatically shut down and lock, restart and power on for recovery;
5) Data display: 4.3 inch touch screen displays current, voltage, temperature, cable length, operation record, fault record and other data;
6) Alarm function: in case of system fault, the display screen will scroll to display fault information, and the fault warning light will flash red and beep;
7) Communication function: Modbus TCP communication (standard product has no open interface), supporting wired communication and mobile phone synchronous display
8) Retraction speed: 0~2m/s, 10 gears adjustable;
9) Retrieving and releasing tension: the retracting and releasing tension is divided into 10 gears, which can be adjusted;
10) Working mode: passive reel out cable, active reel in cable, automatic tether cable winding, and button forced reel in;
11) Portable transportation: Can be transported or moved in a car, optional with pull rod and roller components.
12) Interface: Input five core aviation socket, fiber optic FC port (optional), communication network port, Type-c;
13) Buttons and switches: high-voltage output button, cable reel in forced button, AC input switch, alarm lamp;
14) Fiber optic communication: Standard configurations do not include optical fibers, and can be equipped with one or multiple optical optoelectronic composite cables.
15) Size: 645*550*350mm (storage status).
16) Weight: 40kg (excluding optional components)
17) Working temperature: -25~55C.
18) Altitude: 3000m